Saturday, May 23, 2015

A good therapist gone bad

Hello from me to you my fans. 
*krik krik*
Currently I'm doing my clinical posting at Hospital (bukan nama sebenar)
And it is so not fun. 
Cause I'm working for free. 
So basically it was my first day. 
And my first case sheet. 
I took it, it's a new case. 
So I've to go thru all those interview sesh with my patient. 
He came in the department; a young man. Okay, he's quite charming. 
I lost my focus and smiling like an idiot. 
I asked him to sit so that I can proceed with the interview sesh. 

Me; duduk la, encik. 
Pesakit; tak, taknak. 
Me; tak apa saya faham. Bukan semua suka datang therapy dan hospital. Duduk...
*mengalah dan duduk*
Me; Jadi, boleh ceritakan mana masalah? Mana rasa sakit tu?
Pesakit; aah sakitnya tu di hati
Me; taktik-taktik ni takkan berkesan ea. Jangan macam-macam *muka garang*
Pesakit; tak. Saya serious. Sebab yang sakit tu mak saya *tunjuk ibu dia*
Ohhhhhhhhh.....








It's normal to be over excited on your first day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment